in

YES! TERRIBLE! LOVE FAKE NEWS YUGE!

Chuck Schumer’s First Town Hall Of 2018 Was An Epic Fail – Leaves Supporters Roasting

New York Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer’s planned Brooklyn Town Hall was canceled after problems with his flight back to New York Monday, according to a report from News 12 Brooklyn.

Attendees sat in a hot synagogue for about an hour before Schumer instead conducted a teletownhall, according to a Twitter thread from a New York Times reporter attending the event Monday.

New Yorkers were told that they could call a phone number to have their questions answered, instead of asking Schumer questions in person, according to the News 12 Brooklyn report.

“There’s a lot of scary things going on right now, so we wanted him here [to] show his leadership and tell us what he’s gonna do to unite the Democratic party,” one attendee told News 12 Brooklyn.

Attendees left the synagogue with a cardboard cut-out of Schumer and posed with it on the street, giving thumbs-down signs with the cut-out Schumer, according to the Twitter thread.

On the call-in town hall, one caller called Schumer “shameful” for pushing back on California Democratic Rep.  Maxine Waters’s call to harass members of the Trump Administration in public, according to the Twitter thread. The caller called Waters a “precious truth-teller.”

The whereabouts of the Schumer cut out are not currently known to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Via DailyCaller

What do you think?

-45 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 59

Upvotes: 7

Upvotes percentage: 11.864407%

Downvotes: 52

Downvotes percentage: 88.135593%

1. Yibbity u

Ayemossum 530 points presented 12 days ago

I hated the “Doesn challenege show up degree you get, You need to get one” factor. This is how you get college graduates with 60k student loans and a degree that doesn really attach to a career. A degree isn a computerized pay increase anymore, precisely some degrees, And certainly if it has nothing concerning your job.

I don have a level (I did go to University for quite a while though). No so to speak,so to speak. I make decent money as a platform engineer. My last job I worked as a webmaster. One of my co-workers (further web dev) Had a history degree. I guarantee you that didn do a lot for his salary.

Yibbity 1 point recorded 14 days ago

Smile and Stalker are the two best the Smile minus the word is the strongest. together with, As you spoke of, It plays on an existing phobia. Trypophobia is a fear or disgust of small or irregular holes, But positive, mostly clustered together.

what’s more, There plenty of ways to make wedding users and attendents images far edgier but your basics have to improve overall.

The door thing it looks like you spent considerable time using crosshatching but the light source on the wall and the lighting on the floor don match. potentially, That devily sign isn clearly needed. Just play around with dramatic lighting, Maybe have the door either slightly open with something starting to be removed, Or have it all the way open with one of two things happening: marginally open (ajar) With something starting to be removed, Or Pure black and an empty door with some fuckey details on the walls like “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” or possibly “heya” around near the door. Don add it as if it font on a unit card. Integrate it into the composition make it look like it allowed to be there. what’s more, I move the darks. Don use a brush tool I would use a “New Fill core” I are convinced what it called. getting black, And the door looks like its own layer so put the door on the surface of the pure black and use a hard eraser to carve out some lights, And a soft eraser if you’d prefer softer lighting. look seems more high contrast, So a hard eraser might succeed. even, IMPLY something coming out of the open doorway don give the viewers everything. The viewers would want to analyze and find something human about it Michael Myers doesn seem human, Jason seems immortal and deadly get the “body’s” situation out, And items get freaky fast.

The hot russian women Pool of Blood point I scrap the blood idea (in addition to, atm, Technique wise it isn’t done well), and hang an eye (Google what details make a nasty desiring eye), And replace the blood with maggots some thing most people think is gross AF. Be sure to make the nasty looking eye the centerpiece. you can use this by making the maggots look dirty, Have them be yellow or great color, And maintain eye pure white, which include slightly bloodied up flesh (Make the blood dark red and make it represent it clotted already) And some small veins in the eyes OR go the exact opposite and make it look like the arteries in the eye popped already, And the actual pupils dilated. which will scrap the maggots, Use pure red, And use a sihlouette of an axe murderer in profile view (I planning ways to modify the Halloween movie art).

Part of what is making most of the your images, Is what seems a lack of basics. All immediately on views, You haven played much with lighting fixtures, And make up wise, There isn much to flex the eyes around. and also, In everyone, There is feeling of lack of drawing ability.

I mentioned Stalker Note is the strongest, So here some tweaks/thoughts I would consider if I had to fix this up:

The lines around the note in Stalker Note may obtain being one cleanly done black line. I might change up the blood a bit too the blood is easily seen to be a custom brush so get new black lettering to the same blood red, Use a slim line, And associated with letters connect, As if the blood dripped from the stylus getting used to write the letter. Make the blood in the guts look a bit thinner, with a few varying line weights to the drips, And contemplate which hand was used to hold the paper when the stalker wrote the letter. Maybe add a slightly dried blood print to indicate which fingers were touching the paper? I do like the touch you added of being in position to see the stalker in the window you get a sense of “Holy shit, This crazy fuck is in front of them, issue is it a black circle with two eyes. It half way works because it got no emotions being shown, And the note informs us “CRAZY guy / girl ALERT, Maybe give the viewer half the face, rather than the whole face by moving the face behind the window only give the viewers some of the crazy persons face.

Overall we want the viewers making contacts with the image; We don want to be using just “Scary photographs, Many movies use jump scares partially because jump scares get everybody I no afraid of clowns, So IT didn scare me in the fuckin least. (together with I a 30 something male so.) I don like how werewolves look because I scared shitless of dogs so any individual making a horror movie about a dog has to make me think the dog is after ME, Or it after the group of people but the viewer needs to be made to feel like part of the group.

any questions, when you have send me a PM :defense

The stuff you did RIGHT because I like to offer positives as well (Even though I don think any of the things that I typed are astoundingly negative simply constructive) You having fun with a variety of images. Some colleges of this nature, Others don it entirely up to them. I doing this you diversifying. You asking for help this is often a good thing. I like that the Stalker Note is on the right this is one of my faves and you put the Noose Tree to the SIDE of the composition. I would futz with the formula more, And even give consideration to several nooses, But overall there is certainly positives to the image.

offering “teeth” Don touch a THING with 5A IMO it valuable on it own. Again it plays on a anxiety, We don know if this thing is helpful or not, High variety, Technique wise it sensational, It has magic spell to it, And the humanoid takes up 2/3 of the place. We don have an overbearing area of negative space. This one is a solid art work. (Blood pool and I Dare You Door are your two weakest from my opinion).

Yibbity 1 point listed 14 days ago

you can utilize a single layer for simple hatching and details I do that when digitally inking. I meant to eliminate hatching completely, And use a new black layer with an eraser by simply if you want soft or hard edges. We can see what is about to happen to the main character, But the main character is unaware. Even if one makes the viewer feel some tension, That safe too. I got a bit of a shock myself when I read “We can see the stalker in of the question” I didn see him until I read your reason, at which point I was like “Ohhh shit, and, You got a fun journey prior to you in the arts friend. additional, then PM me. I don check reddit each and every, Just an FYI but I like seeing some text or two in my inbox :m

furthermore, appreciate you replying to my post I was critiquing a lot on reddit, truthfully, Nary a reply so I assuming people just post for fun unless they specifically ask for critique. I recognize your responsiveness.

Heckinspicyboi 1 point written 24 days ago

My best friend said the same, And he the most critical human being on the planet, So critical in undeniable fact he thinks infinity war is a bad movie. And he interprets anthem is super fun, It definitely not what I would consider a “excellent game” But it a really fun time, mainly because the combat is really fun and the flying mechanics and controls are ridiculous smooth and responsive, It not worth the $60 price tag I may possibly put it more around $40 because of the really bad lag you sometimes experience in the hub world and the lazy ass story line, More of an arcade type game truly

Yibbity 1 point placed 23 days ago

I be completely honest on you I didn enjoy Infinity War either. It a well-made movie, But entirely too foreseeable. I still be searching End Game, Regardless that I already looked up what theoretically happens to Thanos. I found about 5 several different possible “endings” up to now.

as for Anthem, If it goes on sale for highly affordable, I might feel picking up. through process of “very inexpensive” I mean about 10 greenbacks or less. I experienced lots saying the game flat out sucks, Is a missed moment, And needs some serious tweaking in numerous areas. I may think about giving AC2 a try though I hearing it an excellent game just like Mass Effect 2 is better than Mass Effect.

Yibbity 1 point submitted 24 days ago

The TV must be able to show 4K graphics, The console must be able to produce 4K graphics, And the content must be accessible in a 4K format. You then want HDMI cables for them to all communicate the info.

If ANY of those factors are missing you will not achieve 4K. My graphics card as an example, helps 4K. Witcher 3 associated with 4K. My TV can’t do 4K. conditions, I not witnessed Witcher 3 in 4K.

Ps4 just isn’t going to support 4K. PS4 Pro DOES service 4K but I hear the frame rates often dip below 30 FPS. (Anything less than 30 is pretty much unplayable).

2. Are Asian men considering about half Asian girls

never. They will probably hit on girl they find attractive, Asian or bright white. Obviously any of them are prejudiced and only date Asians. But Asian guy will usually hit on any girl they find attractive. It depends on the personality of that person no matter the culture. It is a fact that some Asian males prefer blondes to dark haired women simply while there is such a contrast between the two and also that the world has seen how many blondes there are in California (that’s what they see and hear on TV or in magazines.) I live in Canada and see large numbers of Asian women streaking their hair in brighter shades of red, And some have even gone so far as to put blonde streaks in their head of hair. is actually different. Most of the blondes in the Westernized world had it emerge from a bottle. one can find “not clean blondes, “Light brown hair that one could blonde” But only a tiny proportion of true, the case blondes. Each to their own personal. = Well im an Asian and i don’t really treasure race. Most Asians males are silent and shy when near pretty white girls. Im 16 and i yet found an Asian girl that ultimately caught my attention. BUT a white girl has but i have a friend who likes to date Asian girls. Also Most Asian Men and Woman don’t really want to date an Asian that’s Fresh off the boat because If your Asian and rasied in north America and have parents that werent then you would realize why. But since We Asian men get most of the hated pressure from the media we won’t get lucky. it simply depeneds on the guy. If i white girl liked me i would go for her if its and Asian that was born IN america i would go for her also if she liked me. The MAIN point is White Girls tend to stand out more to Asian men because of looks and outlook. = To the first comment, i’ve never heard of an Asian man being prejudice towards white women (White women are the most desired), Must be a life thang. It’s usually the opposite way round, Where the female would be prejudiced your male. ( Full correct answer )

No one said they weren’t. Often Asian men are quite attracted in blond and blue eyed girls. I don’t think it matters what race a person is if the two people really love each other..

I’m very pondering Asian men..

I’m a vivid girl, And I’m very pondering Asian men. Believe me when I say white girls would like to Asian men. A lot guys are. We just find it scarce any living in Long Island number one and number two..

Most Filipino guys like me are so in love with dreaming we could date a Caucasian girl someday and few did really achieved that moment, Its just that us just the lack confidence. We are being preoccupied at the fact white girls are really “eye-catching” we have concede like “whoa, i will not deserve her” Because she is a significant amount of and to that Caucasian girl who has this thought that Asian men (chiefly Filipinos) Aren’t in to you, she is wrong. She just doesn’t know how we feel when white girls would sit back chinese women next to us in school and we melt like crazy..

to my advice, It seems that white girls don’t have an interest in an Asian guy (I’m japan.) I dreamed every second that I could marry a white girl some day when I saw the first enjoyable white girl in my school. ( Full help answer )

Are fernrrstliche men ugly?

there are men of every race that are ugly. Men are achievement the fairer sex anyway. most of the time looks don’t make a person. the person makes you. But exactly how, neo! Asian guys aren’t any uglier than any other race of man. Guys tend to be simply guys. with, If that you are asking because some girl doesn’t like you, My advise is not to worry about her. Tell her to get bloated, And move on to an individual who is more attainable. Being with someone average is superior to being a lonely elitist snob. Even if you get plastic surgery to change your face, you’d still be Asian. You would be considered Asian by nationality if born in Asia in certain circumstances. They move to the USA and give birth to small. Those children would be looked at American but of Asian origin. ( Full correct answer )

Why do some Asians prefer to have encounters with people are half Asian?

I don’t believe they do from experience. Half Asians would definitely be known as “Half Caste” And in Asian culture they are some very derogatory names such as “Tatio ora” (Punjabi). It means such as someone of no roots. ( Full solution )

get from it Asian guys like in Asian girls?

Every community is unique due to their own way of living. Their practices, exact feature, Way of thinking therefore forth. to that end, It is a commonsense that one like another utilizing their own race. Guys like girls in a variety of aspects. Some want just to pass extensive amounts of time. If they want to make the relation longer or be it marriage they need to look to the future of both of them who can mingle, Mix up various other. Only than they’re able keep the relation longer. Unlike the west the society in Asian society is classic. Though its exchanged a bit, People want to keep the interaction (wife wife) Longer so that they don’t have to get separated and marry the other person. ( Full product )

why Asian girls can’t get Asian guys?

from your Asian Communities, Many still want to have an arranged marriage and therefore do not wish to link prior to marriage. In many Asian cultures Asian men are taught to attend to women like sisters prior to marriage. Also religion maybe a factor. Endogamony in South Asian cultures is still very high (Even in the western world). Another factor maybe that girls who have dated outside the endogamous group maybe seen as being of loose moral character, and therefore the engoamous Asian group males, May purposely wish to avoid dating a girl of that nature. ( Full response )

What if you had an imaginary Asian girlfriend if you appreciate Asian girls?

Having an imaginary girlfriend of any sort is usually not going to do you much good, So i’d try not have a look at her too much. Asian is perfect though, My GF is Asian and she’s so hot i’ll marry her. No stress and strain, Just ask them about something they’ll like and listen to them. Listening is a sensible way to get a girlfriend, me personally. ( Full take )

Are half white and half Asian rare?

not a. Finding time half white and half Asian is not rare, Because many people these days are getting together with different races, And that is it’s no surprise that. So if you see an individual who is a mix, Its unlikely that possibly rare, There are many individuals that are the same races as they are. (: uncommon? In Ohio they are 2 percent of 2 percent of the populace so they are not common but rare, probably not. Many GI love Asians and many white guys and guys and girls from other races have what you would call, yellowish fever. Interracial marriages and kids weren’t popular within the olden days in many countries especially ones that were not ethnically diverse or had 1 race 1 ethnicity pride thing going. In 10 20 years you’ll see a tons more. ( Full response ).