Because Bin Laden believed Joe Biden would be a useful instrument in assisting the terrorist regime destroy the United States, he prohibited Al-Qaeda from assassinating him and, instead, devised a plan to make him President instead.
Last year, declassified documents revealed that Osama Bin Laden plotted to assassinate then-President Barack Obama and plunge the United States into chaos by forcing Joe Biden in to the presidency.
The 45-page document, which was initially reported in 2012 by The Washington Post, is now available in its entirety, along with hundreds of others obtained during the operation.
Osama wrote to Al Qaeda deputy Atiyah Abd al-Rahman: ‘The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency, Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis.
‘As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour … and killing him would alter the war’s path’ in Afghanistan.‘
Biden is now facing massive backlash from both sides of the political aisle over his botched withdrawal from Afghanistan which has empowered and strengthened the Taliban.
- “This is the worst loss in American history. Our most popular president has vanished. Prove me wrong.”
- “Everything Democrats touch turns to s**t. Prove me wrong.”
- “My friends who died for no reason would be disgusted with this administration.”
- “Have any of our generals and admirals resigned out of disgrace yet?”
- “We’ve heard more from The Taliban than we have from the most popular president in our history. Anything @PressSec ?”
- “People are being killed trying to evacuate Kabul. But don’t worry… Jen Psaki will tell us what’s actually happening once dips**t goes to sleep.”
- “Do I have this all right?: Our border is wide open, China’s biological weapon is surging, we closed our pipelines but opened Russia’s, the Taliban is back in charge, we are defunding the police and people with penises are women. What did I miss?”
- “Joe Biden opposed the raid to kill bin Laden. At least he lost Afghanistan in 7 months.”
- “Remember when people held hands and jump to their deaths out of the twin towers? Neither does @POTUS”