It’s a bloodbath!
A FOURTH PROSECUTOR QUIT THE ROGER STONE CASE TUESDAY AFTERNOON!
First Aaron Zelinsky abruptly resigned, then Jonathan Kravis resigned, according to a court filing in Washington federal court.
Then it was reported that a third Mueller prosecutor Adam Jed announced he will withdraw from the Roger Stone case.
The fourth and final prosecutor on Roger Stone’s case is OUT!
Federal Prosecutors on Monday recommended Trump confidante Roger Stone serve 7-9 years in prison for process crimes during the Mueller witch hunt.
Roger Stone is a non-violent 67-year-old man who was caught up in
Weissmann’s Mueller’s abusive witch hunt.
In a rare move, the Department of Justice backed down from its abusive sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone.
All four prosecutors signed Roger Stone’s sentencing memo seeking an excessive prison term of 7 to 9 years and all four are now off the case.
Four federal prosecutors dramatically quit the criminal case against Republican operative Roger Stone as the Department of Justice reduced their recommendation that a judge sentence the longtime ally of President Donald Trump to up to nine years in prison.
Jonathan Kravis, who delivered the closing argument at Stone’s trial last fall, resigned as an assistant U.S. Attorney, according to a court filing in Washington federal court.
Kravis, who did not give a reason in the filing, will no longer work as a prosecutor for the federal government.
The other three prosecutors, Aaron Zelinsky, Adam Jed and Michael Marando, also withdrew from Stone’s case, according to their own separate filings, which did not explain their decision.
But those three all will continue working for the federal government.
The Department of Justice said it was “shocked” at the excessive prison term being sought by Mueller’s prosecutors because it wasn’t what the DOJ was initially briefed on.
“The Department was shocked to see the sentencing recommendation in the filing in the Stone case last night,” the official told Fox News. “The sentencing recommendation was not what had been briefed to the Department.”
President Trump on Tuesday blasted the sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone as an “insult to our country!”
Trump should pardon Roger Stone and everyone else caught up in
Weissmann’s Mueller’s witch hunt.