in

YES! TERRIBLE! YUGE!

FIRESTORM – Dem. Eric Swalwell Suggests Government Should GO TO WAR With American’s Who Won’t ‘SURRENDER’ Their Firearms!

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) caused a firestorm on Friday when he suggested using nuclear weapons against American citizens who oppose his far-left gun control agenda, which includes forcing Americans to give up their semi-automatic weapons.

Swalwell made the comment in response to a May news article on his radical plan that was widely recirculated on Twitter on Friday in which he called for a $15 billion government program to confiscate millions of guns from Americans.

Swalwell responded to the tweet by writing: “And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.”

Swalwell’s remark set off a firestorm online:

Swalwell later confirmed in a tweet to the NRA’s Dana Loesch that he wants to confiscate all semi-automatic weapons:

Swalwell later argued that if a firearm contains a pistol grip then that somehow magically makes the weapon more powerful:

Via DailyWire

What do you think?

-31 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 33

Upvotes: 1

Upvotes percentage: 3.030303%

Downvotes: 32

Downvotes percentage: 96.969697%

1. That is really interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for searching for extra of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

2. TheresOnly1Damar u

TheresOnly1Damar 45 points processed 7 days ago

It was the last day of school at our junior high school. I made clear to 7th grade. certainly was a half day. While the 8th graders we having their school, We took the 7th graders ambient for a water balloon fight. I bought a giant super soaker for the affair.

By the end throughout the day, All the teachers were standing outside supervising bus duty. A gaggle of 8th graders just could not get on the bus and the bus drivers were getting pissed off. I walked over to a group of 8th graders and lightly fired my super soaker in the air and yelled, “Go home on to the mothers, sophisticated just laughed and got on the bus. One boy got super pissed planned, Openned his water small, And threw its articles onto me.

I had a detailed tank, accordingly in retaliation, I unloaded on your. He had to get on the bus and ride home in damp dress tops. I was a little disturbed, But not very worried, Since it was my last day at the school and the district.

ends up that 8th grade boy had been a holy terror that year and all the 8th grade teachers came over to high five me. appearing in has part ofdsight, It was a thorough over reaction on my part, And in fact, kinda funny.

TheresOnly1Damar 6 points submitted 8 days ago

I had the established routine to attend my state Governor School for The Arts senior year for creative writing and drawing. Would meant quitting tobacco football, And since which A. Going to hide college and B. Where I derrived most of my self worth in your childhood, I become less common.

I ended up playing basketball at a major D1 program where I fucking loathed most my teammates and the coaching staff, And quit after 3 years anyway. I often wonder how much better of an artist I would be now russian brides if I had developed the talent that really spoke to me and not the one everyone else told me to invest in.

TheresOnly1Damar 1 point registered 8 days ago

Was 18 and a freshman in education. Had just saw Requiem a Dream. So organically when she asks me about any movies I seen lately, I state it. I start posting on how much I loved the art direction and the cinematography and Clint Mansel score. She stops me mid word to tell me to stop talking and “Don have a discussion about all that boring stuff. Just say it was cool and leave, i had no clue how to react to that.

Later that professional training year, She ended up having a baby and dropping out of school. Dodged that bullet.

TheresOnly1Damar 12 points listed 8 days ago

3 weeks till I finish my first and last year teaching university. Taught middle school and college for a number of years before this. Never had a dilemma. fell for my job. Now I struggle just to emerge from bed each day. I realized that all the traits that I hate in adults (negligence, Caddiness, uncalled for mean, Disrespectful information, Over obsessions with aspect) primarily describe a typical teenager.

TheresOnly1Damar 2 points published 5 months ago

i am a 35 yo male, Been 300+ pounds since my junior year of graduating high school. if anything for me, It’s gotten much harder attracting women because of my size. It wasn’t difficult at all to locate a date through my 20s (And most associated with these women were of average to slim size), But I noticed a huge drop off once I hit 30, And I’ve noticed the women intrigued by me now tend to be disproportionately bigger than they used to be.

I mind it less because I’m older and discovered to value shared goals and personality more than looks, however it is a blow to the old ego, If I’m being reliable.

TheresOnly1Damar 3 points transmitted 5 months ago

n’t any. investigate, I’ve always been a big guy. after all, I’ve got broad muscles and a barrel chest. Even if I lost a lot of weight, At 6’7 and with my body type, I’d definitely pretty huge. i’m talking about, I don’t hit the gym as often as I should and I can still the flat bench press 400.

I think you confusing the tone of my reply. I’m more just being open and somewhat insecure with a passing feeling I have since I’ve aged. truth be told, I care less about looks in a partner than i used to, for sure. I guess what happens I’m saying is old habits die hard, And I had been self aware and ironic about my own vanity.

MoreConcentrate 2 points processed 7 months ago

What is so appalling about what it’s all about? We met because we liked how authentic additional is. She messaged me first because that ‘s what I have in my profile. Why should I have to be tortured in a game of uncertainness, questioning if she likes me or not? When i can just ask? Your approach seems really childish.

too: What I said to additional poster; not for, These things do not take on time. A woman is attracted to a man within seconds. It doesn take a second date for her to know she consumed by me or not.

TheresOnly1Damar 2 points sent in 7 months ago

It takes a woman seconds to decide if she would be prepared to fuck you, But it takes some time for coziness to decide whether they’ll do it or not. Because of being pregnant and size differential, of course cultural conditioning, Women assume more risk engaging in sexual activity.

perhaps, I can advise you as a big guy, Women do change their mind or make the time to consider men. I’m that’s about 6’7, 360 370 straight away. so i’m no Jon Hamm or George Clooney. Most women don’t look at me and right want to jump my bones. But the more time I spent with them and the more I projected reliance, I was able over time to sleep with females way out of my league.

Sending your message just screams a lack of esteem. Go be yourself, Assume she’s into until given proof to the contrary.

Forgotten_epilogue 11 points created 8 months ago

I read about similar undergoes, And it seems to come down to a commonality where someone who has had success with online dating generally have had to go on a LOT of dates for a LONG time before finding a good match with potential. LOT and LONG being a lot of dates, LONG being a year or two.

It pretty of poor quality and why I don put in a lot of effort, Because I don think I have it in me to be that durable.

3. The 12 Rich marvellous Chinese Women

Beautiful Chinese woman looking for a foreign husband

I love to massage you from your feet slowly to your shoulders all the up your legs, back again again, Neck slowly but surely. I’m here to find Ternheim to, to be dates and I’m here to find new friends. And then I suddenly considered happy. Pick their clients below; How to get rich christian women for marriage She is very rich and can manage anyone she loves. Money can not provide you with a warm and loving hug when your sad. Am a wee bit not so quick, But still have all of my significant strength, And endless stamina as well. The woman first denied his accusations and started to swear at him, compelling her husband to face her with the film. Communication is the second most important thing you need to learn. We have their non published numbers and facebook profiles for live chat. for those who have kids, no worries for me. Better to find a person who you like and then you. The paper said the man had been arrested on charges of molesting a child but did not identifying him.

FACT verify: craigslist. org Gold Digger

After giving back the United State, She successively served as senior executive of and The9 Limited organization. I’m always late i personally don’t like tediousness, hot or weak coffee. I’m a very sensitive caring and loving guy that like playing football and watching boxing, I like cooking also belly dancing. We also love the advanced profile and photo settings, And the advanced search tools so you can narrow down search results and decide who can view your profile and approach you. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of the big apple Garden? bear in mind, Most of them are old and want to find young guys for romance and working relationship. You think about your luxury lifestyle you are enjoying one day, Sleeping until whatever time you like, Then have your morning meal on the how to get a chinese girlfriend bed, moving out golfing, Eat dinner in expensive establishments, get home, go to sleep and enjoy romance. Tailor accused of molesting 7 year old girl An expatriate tailor who saw a seven year old school girl moving away from the bus on her own tried to seduce her into an isolated place inside her building but she rebuffed him.

You might have observed that although mugs of rich men dating sites where women can connect with rich and successful men, you possibly can find very few that focus on. The third fellow married a lady of Asian descent at middle economic station which has figured out as well. What online dating sites are the best to find rich women seeking men? The internet dating sites are the place you can meet a rich lady. You pick a few sites and sign up with him. They want to become someone wife. At the end during the day, It boils down to financial stability, Regardless of vehicle dating a man or a woman.

I ppreite mind comfort with a person and respetful ttitude and in return I myself care for and respect people. They will surely conquest all men fitness center abroad. Give me essentials bars, eaterys, Gyms What are you searching for in a mate? Mother was strict for grammar. affiliate them below; How to get Rich woman thinking about buying husband in nigeria See: She is very rich and can take care of anyone she loves. A question has been lurking in the rear of my mind ever since. in order to your demand I am desirving candidate for you.