A suspect has been arrested in connection with the bombs that were sent to various influential Democrats. Here are five things to need to know:
1. The suspect is 56 years old from Florida and used to live in New York.
2. According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the bomber reputedly is a registered Republican with an Aventura, Florida, address who has been arrested 10 times, once in 2002 for making a bomb threat.
3. The suspect was arrested in Florida in 2013 for grand theft.
4. According to one report, the van that may or may not belong to the suspect was parked outside a kosher market for over a year.
My co-producer @DavidCypkin took these pics December 2017 at The Shoppes at the Waterways in Aventura, Florida. The van was regularly parked overnight outside a kosher market over a 1+ year period. He believes it may be connected to the bomb suspect and has contacted @FBI. pic.twitter.com/zQaggIGrVB
— Billy Corben (@BillyCorben) October 26, 2018
5. According to Heavy.com, the suspect identified himself as a “Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer.” He added that he was a veterinary medicine graduate, writing, “Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone.”