in

YES! YUGE!

Mike Pence And James Mattis Deliver Official Speech On Space Force – Crowds Applause Was OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Vice President Pence joined Secretary of Defense James Mattis onstage to introduce the new Space Force branch of the military. The audience at the Pentagon gave the two Trump administration leaders thunderous applause as they took the stage.

Mattis attempted to calm the audience down multiple times, urging them to sit. With his trademark humility, Mattis turned to Pence and said simply “I assure you, Mr. Vice President, that is for you and not for me.”

Pence laughed and began clapping himself. When the applause finally died down, Mattis said, “Thank you for welcoming the Vice President, ladies and gentlemen. They usually don’t do anything like that when I’m talking alone, sir.”

During the speech, Pence referred to space as the “next battlefield.” He said:

“Now the time has come to write the next great chapter in the history of our armed forces, to prepare for the next battlefield where America’s best and bravest will be called to deter and defeat a new generation of threats to our people, to our nation.”

Trump later tweeted “Space Force all the way!”

WATCH:

Via DailyCaller

What do you think?

11 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 13

Upvotes: 12

Upvotes percentage: 92.307692%

Downvotes: 1

Downvotes percentage: 7.692308%

1. we want an asian girlfriend

I shanghai women hope this post just isn’t going to come off racist. I really dont know why I think Asian grils are so superb but I do. I would like to find my soulmate and settle down. (No I am not looking to rush into anything).

I am on the regular dating sites and I come across asian girls every once in a while but not frequently. I dont wish to sign up for the type import a wife programs. I started looking around for sites that targets dating asian women, One was which is called JapanCupid, But after doing some research it would appear that the “Cupid” Sites are of debatable quality.

but bear in mind, There are also progressively more girls like me, Who find it an immediate turn off to know that my date is interested only in Asian girls.

publicised by xmts at 2:20 AM last month 26, 2012 7 bookmarks]

As a caucasian US citizen currently living in Asia, Who has no several bias toward or against Asian women all joking and judgment aside, You could do yourself a huge service by moving to southern or central California. lots Asian and mixed Asian girls there, With even less hassle and cultural issues than moving yourself to Asia.

NB: I find the white boyfriend seeking habits I run into on a nearly daily basis to be a big turnoff, So I completely understand the comments from women in this thread.

created by a halcyon day at 2:28 AM last month 26, 2012 bookmarks]

views deleted; This question will it goes without saying press some buttons, But please try to make your advice helpful in some manner. If you like to castigate the poster, leave. ]

issued by taz (workers) for 2:32 AM on february 26, 2012 the most popular]

perhaps you’ve seen these?

you can also get some self identity issues here: For information on finding Asians to date.

i’m a sucker for asian girls: with comments about why it’s ok to prefer certain physical attributes.

submitted by Houstonian at 3:01 AM last month 26, 2012 offerings]

The thing about wooing the ladyfolk is you should be genuinely interested in her as a person. accordingly, all right, You are free to have a type and a lot of us do but you need to develop this further into shared interests, answered back goals, that kind of thing.

circulated by mleigh at 3:03 AM on february 26, 2012 solutions]

to be able to CA. My son went to school with many Asian women at USC and now has a stunning Asian American girlfriend he met at work. He is a big white guy who always had lots of Asian friends.

dispatched by mermayd at 3:23 AM last month 26, 2012 more popular]

Don’t put young women (Or personally) On a pedestal, And perhaps you will have a modification of your luck. I agree with other commenters that it is okay to have preferences with physical attraction (I sure enough have my own) But I have found that when you are into that sort of “X group is known as a be all, end of the line all, Best and I only want them” Mode people discover that and may question your motives. Other commenters will likely remind you of this, But I think your goal is usually to seek out women base on personality, midst, Shared appeals to, And general matchup FIRST, Just on the off chance that Asian women are looking for you as just another white guy that fetishizes their existence.

The word of moving to California is a good one. Irvine, north park, And Los Angeles college areas are ideal if you’re a 20 something with the choices you have. 🙂 fortune!

sent in by These Birds of a Feather at 3:38 AM on february 26, 2012 prevalent]

good thing about OKC: Match proportions. look at your top matches. Look at why they’re just your top matches. Look at common linkages between them. You’ll then can even make a more all encompassing list than merely the physical (And I routinely dated large breasted women, So I get the physical destination thing. merely not all there is).

when you are able apply that larger list of likes you can work out where those type of people hang out. Go at hand, party, Chat others up. Et bam,eureka. certainly you’ll get dates with awesome people. as an alternative Asian girls who happen to like white guys.

PS: Sometimes people who like Asians seem to have a thing for the cultural submissiveness. I’d check for that in my top matches if it’s something you suspect about yourself.

2. Hello there, I found your website via Google even as looking for a similar topic, your web site got here up, it seems great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.