Soldiers, police officers, and immigration officials get so little respect for what they do nowadays. Recently ICE officers have been made out to be “the bad guys,” when in fact they are protecting us from the bad guys. CSN News reports on a recent sweep:
A five-day sweep in New Jersey last week nabbed 101 illegal aliens, 80% of whom are convicted felons, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announcedTuesday.
In all, ICE reports that 88% illegal aliens arrested in the operation had prior criminal convictions.
Examples of the sex crime, assault, drug and pornography convictions of the illegal aliens arrested reported by ICE include:
- A Mexican citizen convicted of sexual assault of a minor
- A Turkish citizen convicted of possession of child pornography
- A Peruvian citizen convicted of invasion of privacy-recording a sexual act w/o consent
- A Colombian citizen convicted of aggravated battery and domestic violence assault
- A Spanish citizen convicted of storing/maintaining child pornography
- A Philippines citizen convicted of possession of methamphetamine
- A Dominican citizen convicted of cocaine distribution and possession
- A Guyanese citizen convicted of aggravated assault with a weapon
- An Egyptian citizen convicted of possession of heroin
- An El Salvadorian citizen convicted of aggravated assault with serious bodily injury
- A Korean citizen convicted of distribution of cocaine
Regardless of whether you think the Dreamers should be allowed to stay, people need to realize that Immigration targets the most dangerous illegals first. Do you agree people need to stop acting like the officials who are protecting us are the enemy?