At an “off-camera” campaign event in New York, Democrat Nominee for President Hillary Clinton stated confidently that the “Supreme Court got it wrong” on the Second Amendment. She plans to make the case against the Court’s ruling at every opportunity.
The Washington Free Beacon discovered the audio from the October 2015 fundraising event.
Hillary says quite a bit in this clip.
– “I do not believe the NRA represents most gun owners; they sure don’t represent the majority of Americans.”
– She believes that the NRA has been intimidating Congress and State legislatures into passing absurd laws
– Evidently, Hillary despises open carry laws
– She is especially proud of Bill Clinton’s 1994 Assault Weapons Ban
– Apparently, Hillary’s spokesman, Josh Schwerin, got it right, when he said that Hillary disagrees with the case DC v Heller, where there the Court’s decision reaffirmed the Second Amendment as an individual’s fundamental right to bear arms
Listen to the leaked audio here:
Then of course, is Hillary’s appearance with George Stephanopoulos on This Week. Stephanopoulos asked her if the right to bear arms is constitutional, and she replied, “I think that for most of our history there was a nuanced reading of the Second Amendment, until the decision by the late Justice [Antonin] Scalia. And there was no argument until then that localities, and states, and the federal government had a right–as we do with every amendment–to impose reasonable regulations.”
When pressed, she said, “If it is a constitutional right, the it – like every constitutional right – is subject to reasonable regulation.”
Take a look at Hillary’s appearance on This Week below:
You may not like Donald Trump. A number of Americans, apparently, do not.
How could he be possibly be worse than Hillary?
(via: I Have The Truth)