in

YES!YES!

WATCH: Pres. Biden Says ‘More Than Half of the Women in My Administration Are Women’

“More than half of the women in my administration are women,” Pres. Joe Biden proudly declared on Thursday.

Biden made the claim during a speech marking the 30th anniversary of the Family and Medical Leave Act:

“And I just signed legislation that increases the Child Care Development Block Grant by 30 percent, helping low-income families afford childcare.

“But here’s what matters:

“More than half the women in my cabinet, more than, more than half the people in my cabinet –  more than half of the women in my administration are women.

“You think, ‘Well, God, that’s across the board.’”

“This may be inadvertently true,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) tweeted Friday, replying to a video clip of Biden’s comment.

Notify of
guest

Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
John
John
1 year ago

Yep
The rest are transfaggets!!!

ThomasD
Thomas
1 year ago

OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. ITS TIME TO GO HOME

Baron
Baron
1 year ago

Yo JOEY from the shitehole city of Scranton PA where youse was born and stayed there for 10 yrs till you ran to DE…how many of those women are really biological females and not homely ugly guys pretending to be females. Got that one bald headed freak you appointed to the EPA NUKE disposal. YES SIR great pick JOEY.
You know when we elect a POPE they have to sit on this special chair with their underwear off.
There is a hole in the seat of this chair and a priest reaches under the papal candidate and the priest will announce 2 teste (2 balls). If that was Obama the priest would have said 1 teste, if no testes (like the supposed Pope Joan), the deal is off. In your case I wonder what they would find.
When is America going to say enough of these old farts in any office.

sue
sue
1 year ago

DO YA THINK HE KNOWS HE’S AN IMBECILE???

johninnilD
johninnil
1 year ago

I guess the other half haven’t decided yet.

Barbara
Barbara
1 year ago

What I’d really like to see is the ability for more mothers to stay home and raise their children if they wish. All the government ever talks about is how they are helping women join the workforce and leave the child raising to others. I speak as a mother who was forced by financial circumstances to work outside the home. Fortunately I had good caregivers but sometimes I felt like I was working just to pay for daycare. But my husband was self-employed, and I had the affordable benefits and as time went on they proved to be of more value than money in my paycheck. When I started working after high school I made $225/mo. And that’s not a typo. I actually took home $178. While I couldn’t live on that and was still single and living at home, I did have health insurance and could even pay dues for the company country club. But that was back before Women’s Lib which is a totally communistic agenda. I feel it is the children and the family that are carrying the heavy load so some women can feel empowered.