in

YES!YES! LOVELOVE TERRIBLE!TERRIBLE!

Trump Trashes Yet Another Strong Conservative After Big Win

In typical Trump fashion, he went after Winsome Sears last night after she had said it’s time to move on from him if he runs in 2024.

Trump claims he never felt good about Sears and always thought she was a phony:

Never felt good about Winsome Sears. Always thought she was a phony. Now I find out she is. When I helped Youngkin with his race, Endorsed him, and made a Statewide TeleRally with hundreds of thousands of people on the call, he wrote me a very nice letter thanking me for the help, and then went on to say, “How to win without Trump.” MAGA showed up big, but wasn’t appreciated. Sorry, Winsome, and Glenn, but we can’t let that happen!

“MAGA showed up big, but wasn’t appreciated.”

So I guess now Sears and Youngkin are enemies of MAGA and you can bet Trump will be backing someone else in 2024 to replace them. Forget about how they govern the people of Virginia as conservatives and attempt to keep radical leftism at bay. They are now disloyal to Trump and he won’t have any part of helping them win in two years. ????

I know he didn’t say all of that explicitly but we all know it’s true.

Notify of
guest

Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Sharon
Sharon
1 year ago

Don’t know why anyone would want to run for office in this political climate! There is no loyalty, so much pure hate, everyone seems have forgotten that they are working for the people and just for their advancement. The policies that are being put in place don’t even make sense. If we can’t do any better than this, we should just close shop and go home. It would be less destructive!

Jacques MerdeD
Jacques Merde
1 year ago

WTF…. is going on with Trump these days… I would love to know why he is ripping into his party members.

E. GroganD
E. Grogan
Reply to  Jacques Merde

Youngkin is a RINO, and now it looks like Winsom is, too. Trump points out to us the RINOs. Youngkin has ties to shady entities. Trump supported them but they aren’t supporting him. Can’t blame him for pointing this out to the public.

Shandy
Shandy
Reply to  Jacques Merde

I can understand why Pres Trump is ripping them off, I mean the ungrateful Trump haters. Most of them need his endorsement until they get what they want. Only a few real Republicans have decency, most of them are users and self-serving nincompoops. I hope they lose big next time. God bless Pres Trump, and the Republicans that are sticking for him

byvdb
byvdb
Reply to  Jacques Merde

R U totally blind

Evangelina
Reply to  Jacques Merde

Because they are RINO’S

johninnilD
johninnil
Reply to  Jacques Merde

That is just the way Trump operates. If you badmouth him he retaliates. I don’t agree with that but that is what it is.

Alondra Labute
Alondra Labute
1 year ago

Trump needs to stop fighting with his own party! He should keep sticking it to the liberals, there are plenty of them to fight with. He’s shooting himself in the foot by picking fights with DeSantis, Youngkin and Winsome Sears.

Janice
Janice
Reply to  Alondra Labute

Maybe they shouldn’t be turning on him after he endorsed them and gave them all that help. It’s a two way street folks. I don’t blame Trump one bit.

Doris Anne Frazier
Doris Anne Frazier
1 year ago

As much as I appreciate all Trump did for this country during his term I am very disappointed in his constant bashing of other GOP members. He should concentrate more on what he plans for us when he runs again not constantly bashing others. It only makes him look bad and many in the GOP are shying away from him because of his actions.

Evangelina
1 year ago

President Trump wouldn’t be bashing them if they weren’t RINO’S. BTW why are you not appalled by them stabbing President Trump in the back?

Raymond Weinman
Raymond Weinman
1 year ago

I am sick of both parties. I vote Republican because the Democrats agenda for this nation is destroying us. So I choose the lesser of two evils. Politicians in this country have long forgotten that they work for us and not the other way around. The majority of them make me sick. Most of them are in D.C for their own personal gain and no other reason.

Evangelina
1 year ago

Like I said 43 years as a Republican they are totally worthless in New Mexico and they continue to stab President Trump in the back. I won’t have any part of their disloyalty, conceding to the blatant Election Fraud and Foreign Interference seeing how Dominion Machines are made in Canada ie Foreign Nation ie Foreign Interference. I will be switching to Independent. Will continue to vote for President Trump and will NOT vote for DeSantis or anyone else.