During a march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday, armed black militants from the New Black Panther Party pledged to “kill everything white in sight.”
Organizers staged a “March for Reparations” rally in Tulsa’s downtown area.
The domestic terror group’s news release stated, “The struggle for Reparations must be escalated.”
“We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”
During the march, activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”
Another supremacist threatened white people directly and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”
The following groups participated in Saturday’s march:
- The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
- The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
- The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
- The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
- The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
- The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
- Multiple other groups and private gun owners
Meanwhile, the FBI is still busy hunting down grandmas who aimlessly wandered through the Capitol on January 6.