in

YES! TERRIBLE! YUGE!

Dems. Schumer And Schiff Attempting To Block Nunes And Gowdy From Getting Unredacted Spy Documents

House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy will meet with senior Justice Department, FBI and intelligence officials on Thursday.

The two GOP leaders will meet with FBI Director Chris Wray, National Intelligence Dan Coats and Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General Edward O’Callaghan.

Nunes demanded the Justice Department hand over the unredacted memo outlining the scope of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s authority and the name of the FBI secret informant inside Trump’s campaign in 2016.

Democrat (and leaker) Adam Schiff attacked Nunes for not allowing Democrats into the meeting.

Democratic leader Chuck Schumer called the meeting totally inappropriate.

Via GatewayPundit

What do you think?

11 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 23

Upvotes: 17

Upvotes percentage: 73.913043%

Downvotes: 6

Downvotes percentage: 26.086957%

1. i would like an asian girlfriend

I shanghai women hope this post fails to come off racist. I really dont know why I think Asian grils are so interesting but I do. I want to find my soulmate and settle down. (No I am not looking to rush into anything).

I am on the regular dating sites and I come across asian girls every once in a while but not frequently. I dont wish to sign up for one of those import a wife programs. I started shopping for sites that targets dating asian women, One was called JapanCupid, But after doing some research it would appear that the “Cupid” Sites are of dubious quality.

for the, There are also progressively more girls like me, Who find it an immediate turn off to know that my date is interested only in Asian girls.

updated by xmts at 2:20 AM last month 26, 2012 7 internet explorer favorites]

As a caucasian US citizen currently requires you’re going to Asia, Who has no some bias toward or against Asian women all joking and judgment aside, You could do your hair a huge service by moving to southern or central California. lots of Asian and mixed Asian girls there, With even less hassle and cultural issues than moving yourself to Asia.

NB: I find the white boyfriend seeking perceptions I run into on a nearly daily basis to be a big turnoff, So I understand that the comments from women in this thread.

updated by a halcyon day at 2:28 AM on february 26, 2012 offerings]

critical reviews deleted; This question will appears press some buttons, But please try to make your advice helpful in some way. If you need to castigate the poster, deal with it. ]

published by taz (worker) for 2:32 AM last month 26, 2012 beloved]

perhaps you have seen these?

you can also find some self identity issues here: For advice on finding Asians to date.

an effective way asian girls: to read by comments about why it’s ok to prefer certain physical attributes.

publicized by Houstonian at 3:01 AM last month 26, 2012 most favorite]

The thing about wooing the ladyfolk is that you should be genuinely interested in her as a person. too, of, You are free to have a type and a lot of us do but you need to develop this into shared interests, replied goals, that kind of thing.

dispatched by mleigh at 3:03 AM on february 26, 2012 internet explorer bookmarks]

for you to CA. My son went to school with many Asian women at USC and now has a fantastic Asian American girlfriend he met at work. He is a big white guy who always had lots of Asian friends.

wrote by mermayd at 3:23 AM on february 26, 2012 the most popular]

Don’t put pregnant women (Or mid-section) On a pedestal, And perhaps you will have a change in your luck. I agree with other commenters that it is okay to have preferences an excellent physical attraction (I without-doubt have my own) But I have found that manage into that sort of “X group will be your be all, fix all, Best and I only want them” Mode people discover that and may question your motives. Other commenters will likely remind you of this, But I think your goal ought to be to seek out women base on personality, soul, Shared pursuits, And general matches FIRST, Just on the off chance that Asian women are thinking about you as just another white guy that fetishizes their existence.

The guidance of moving to California is a good one. Irvine, north park, And Los Angeles college areas are ideal if you’re a 20 something with the needs you have. 🙂 peace of mind!

issued by These Birds of a Feather at 3:38 AM on february 26, 2012 fave]

good thing about OKC: Match proportions. look at your top matches. Look at why might your top matches. Look at common linkages totally. You’ll then have the capacity to make a more all encompassing list than merely the physical (And I normally dated large breasted women, So I get the physical desire thing. it’s simply not all there is).

when you can actually apply that larger list of likes you can work out where those type of people hang out. Go recently there, have fun, Chat women up. Et voila. eventually you’ll get dates with awesome people. alternatively of Asian girls who happen to like white guys.

PS: Sometimes people who like Asians seem to have a thing for the cultural submissiveness. I’d check for that in my top matches if it’s something you suspect about yourself.

2. Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your website is very cool. I’m impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What an ideal site.