in ,

YES! LOVE YUGE!

The Economy Is BOOMING Because Trump Undid This MASSIVE Obama Mistake

President Trump promised to reverse the Obama era’s progressive economic policies and free American capitalism to do what it does best: increase prosperity for all.  And, sure enough, that’s exactly what happened.

Buoyed with optimism as taxes were cut and anti-business regulations eliminated, businesses invested, GDP growth climbed to a 3.1 percent average for Trump’s first three full quarters in office and the unemployment rate declined to a low last seen during President Clinton’s final year in office.

Analyst Andy Pudzer explains:

The Obama administration’s economic policies failed to meet even their supporters’ predictions. In 2010, the Obama White House confidently forecast that GDP growth would “accelerate in 2011 to 3.8%” and “exceed 4% per year in 2012-2014.”  It never happened.

Obama never had even a single calendar year of 3 percent GDP growth. His actual post-recession average was an anemic 2.1 percent and his final year in office was a dismal 1.5 percent.

This was largely thanks to the Obama administration’s disastrous progressive policies. Between the failed Keynesian “stimulus” experiment, the crushing blows Dodd-Frank dealt community banks, the ObamaCare nightmare, and a deluge of anti-business regulation, the last administration did its best to put our economic future squarely in the government’s hands.

As a result, the economy failed to produce enough good paying jobs, people dropped out of the labor force, wages stagnated, paths to the middle class closed and income inequality increased. Predictably, progressive economic policies produced the very problems against which progressives rail.

Despite the failure of their policies, the Obama administration’s “brain trust” rejected the notion that Trump’s free market policies could turn the economic tide.

With economy freed from the heavy hand of government, the economic optimism is palpable. The National Association of Manufacturers recently reported that 93 percent of American manufacturers are optimistic about their future. That’s the highest number in the survey’s 20-year history up from 56.6 percent just last year.   The National Federation of Independent Businesses’ Small Business Optimism Index for March, reached its 16th consecutive month in the top five percent of 45 years of survey readings.

As a result, for the four weeks ending April 7th, the Department of Labor reported the fewest Americans on the unemployment benefit rolls since 1974 — when the total workforce was much smaller. The Bureau of Labor Statistics JOLTS report showed job opening in February at 6.1 million, “little changed” from the historic high of 6.3 million set in January and despite the fact that more Americans were already employed than at any time in our nation’s history.

In fact, according to the NFIB survey, the major problem facing businesses today isn’t taxes or regulations; it’s finding qualified employees. In a little more than a year, we’ve gone from an economy where people couldn’t find work to one where businesses can’t find employees.  Some might call that a capitalist comeback.  But, it’s no surprise to those of us who, to paraphrase President Kennedy, appreciate how quickly the rising tide of capitalism can lift all boats.

The American people are aware of the sea change. In March, Gallup reported that barely one-third of Americans were greatly worried about the economy, and less than a quarter were greatly worried about unemployment, the lowest readings Gallup has recorded since 2001 when it began reporting the data. The most significant decline in both measures has occurred since President Trump took office.

Although Americans are experiencing less worry, it make take some time for the recent economic boom to reach all of us. The good news is within the next couple years the effects will have permeated most markets.

Are you excited about the direction America is heading? Tell us below.

What do you think?

49 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 51

Upvotes: 50

Upvotes percentage: 98.039216%

Downvotes: 1

Downvotes percentage: 1.960784%

1. Oleander412 ough

Oleander412 7 points listed 19 days ago

will be should be about supporting one another, But I think a line is crossed when you’re expected to mix “Business with sexual fun, It’s not your friends’s liability to financially support your business. This reminds me of all the people selling MLM pyramid scheme BS and wanting their friends to advertise a few on social media. You can be supportive and helping of someone close to you’s business (whether be an artist, small business, and also so on), But never feel pressured into utilizing their services/products. If you stand by what pals produce, You’ll wish to use their stuff anyway.

Obviously this is a little different for people with large social media followings, But this is just my opinion in general (As someone who has small businesses and doesn’t expect my friends to buy from me)!

Oleander412 29 points transmitted 1 month ago

Sam Ravndahl taught me about mixing my foundation with lotion. It has absolutely saved my skin in the cold winter time. I used to wear such heavy foundation in winter and only opted for the lighter coverage in the warm months. The season doesn’t make a difference to me (Because I just prefer a lighter coverage overall now), But this helped a lot with my dry skin sooo much.

It’s not cutting edge, But I never hear any BGs point out this. for some reason gives that “No makeup foundation” try looking in ways a bb cream doesn’t.

Oleander412 3 points recorded 1 month ago

My moisturizer is just a cheap Dermasil lotion from the dollar store lol! But I use a Stila Aqua Glow (manufactured from NR) Or my Josie Maran vibrancy (i favor light coverage on my dry skin). the summertime I mix my moisturizer with my IT Cosmetics CC cream but it’s too dark for me now. i’ve discovered that light medium coverage foundations work best. It have a lack of to be a dropper foundation but I used to try and sheer out my Kat Von D Lock It and it broke up and became super dark when mixed!

Oleander412 35 points placed 6 months ago

the issue isn’t women. I am a female and have exactly the same problem so idk why everyone here assumes that it’s females. It’s the culture of online dating service; everybody under the sun thinks it’s okay to ghost. Another good majority of the people just want an ego boost and never were contemplating about meeting anybody. On bumble the girls have to message the guys first and I have MAYBE 2/20 guys actually respond. The sexism within the sub gets old; I feel just as defeated and frustrated as the entire content of you guys.

Oleander412 1 point posted 7 months ago

I think it might benefit you to find one or two pieces in your curated style interest, And then have those pieces tailored to fit your body. IMO tailors are very underutilized. We purchase clothes which are produced to be a form of rough draft for a “regularly occurring” person. Individual pieces wear differing on different bodies, And it may help you to see the primary difference in how flattering something looks on you when it was made just for you. I’ve seen the results from family and friends with body dysmorphia and (While of course everyone’s journey with their body image is unique) It has been such a confidence boost for them once they see the remodeled, tailor-made look.

SufficientTraffic 4 points put up 7 months ago

Does anybody have any advice on where I could look for for jeans and pants with a more masculine leaning look(Aka rise below the belly mouse, instead of “Curve hugging, thus), But that also fit unique bodies? I love how menswear looks on me in general but I dislike pants with a crotch that lands between my thighs instead of, um, “on the internet for” Like it needs to. With men’s leg protection, It appears either that or hike the pants up so far that the rise lands right underneath my ribs, Which looks preposterous, lol.

ok last one, I should probably add that i’m 5’4, Pear shaped with wide hips and half way decent stumpy short legs. I carry most of my weight in my thighs and lower belly(Aka some sort of “body” Right below the belly icon).

Untamed reborn 4 points uploaded 9 months ago

yo all, I have an interview coming up that is incredibly important to my ongoing career success. Its not make or break but its still the key. Its an internal interview that I well qualified for, So normally i wouldnt be worried there is however a catch. The catch is that I a trans woman and this is my first interview since socially moving (9.5 months and hormones for just more than a year.) I really just want some help to ensure my outfit is good and if there are any adjustments i should make. that is the first blazer jacket that ive worn in almost 3 years. Im really sorry for the shit snap shots but my lighting in my house is hot garbage.

Malugouveia 50 points processed 11 months ago

I find how she is to blame, Or could be punished, For her family keeping Trump. It’s dislike she controls what her family thinks, And she sure isn’t obligated to stop talking to her family basically because have a different opinion then her. If it was her man, Someone she chose to be based on, afterward sure, Let her understand. But some people are really connected with their loved ones and may find it hard to cut ties because of different opinions.

Oleander412 9 points given 11 months ago

I really feel like brush production is unpredictable that or I have just had different experiences. I purchased a Mac face brush many years ago and it was shedding during use and after my first wash. I ended up using it away. Around the same time, I purchased a Morphe eyeshadow palette and face brush. The face brush has been amazing for me and I still use it even today. I was discouraged in the eyeshadow and tossed slavic ladies that as well and was pretty frustrated with how it was hyped up on YouTube. I’ve recently swatched the Jaclyn Hill palette in Ulta and became impressed with the formula. I think i am going to give their eyeshadows another chance with this release. I simply wanted to share my experience because as much as I wanted to dislike morphe, I have nothing bad to say of the one brush that I’ve purchased.

Oleander412 2 points handed over 1 year ago

Sometimes I feel like it helps to go shopping with outfit a combination in mind (Like looking out Pinterest first). Through adding accessories and clothing combinations, A more mature person and a younger person can both pull off the same piece and it’ll look differing.

2. Subtle Asian Dating and now this

2. Have correct view on Asian women

Threads critical of AF cannot be posted as stand alone threads; they must be posted in weekly mega thread. conditions for original thought based on vietnamese lady analysis, Not frustration.

Every component, Social or political is viewed from the lens of “Is it good for Asians, Don devolve a complex issue down to whether the American political right or left supports it or is against it.

5. Don be defeatist

longing for you,signs life in America as an Asian is hell on Earth, Work on yourself don ruin the sub with your rantings as though your view on life was describing life for Asians. Don claim all is despairing. it is really an activist sub; Don suppress activism.

6. Don suppress allies

Anyone comes here and starts you need to we “Shouldn ally with black levels, Whites or whomever non Asian that are sympathetic to our cause will be canned.

7. Don attack other minorities

Unless you are a number of years member, We will perceive posts that criticize other minority group as potential trolling such as divide and conquer in the minority community and your post will be removed. Be insightful, do not attack.

8. Extremist views aren simple

We are about statistics. having binary view of Blacks, whites, Asian moms, the united states, intake etc. not necessarily useful.

9. aimed at Asian diaspora

Native Asians living in Asia are made way for on our sub, They need to consider all our rules and abide by them.

10. the no list11. the setting to SAD (nuanced Asian Dating) Is that it was approximately a memefest and a social experiment dating thing for strictly Asians only which is monitored by Group Admins who checks to confirm you are Asian. More so leaning towards a memefest than rogues, in contrast.

It is just mind blowing to see someone going out of their way to actually building something further based around SAD.

further, My knowledge with CMB is mininum because it nothing but WF for me. it’s not necessary to, I am in a very white filled area, unfortunately, So that probable why. We definitely still working on our matching and emailing code and it feasible for something buggy happened.

We hunting to be pretty careful with data collected; We thinking hard about how to introduce privacy and security controls but as a small group of college kids with finals coming up we haven gotten everything down perfect yet. Let us know whenever any feedback, concepts, Or observations :).