Dad Terrified After Baby Almost Dies; What He Saw On The Label After Is Something EVERYONE Should Know!

Share this story:

Justin Morrice almost watched his daughter die right in front of his eyes because he did not completely and correctly read a warning label.

He subsequently posted a sort public service announcement for all parents of young children on Facebook which has since gone viral.

“As I had just finished feeding my daughter I set some of these cheesies on her highchair tray as a dessert for finishing her snack,” he began. “Well in less then 10 seconds I had turned to rinse her bowl in the sink … turned back and saw her gasping for air.”

It was a parent’s worst nightmare.

“She was trying to cry but no sound was coming out … I rushed over and picked her up and turned her over and slapped her back (as we were taught) for what seemed like forever I still could not hear anything,” he said.

He was panicked.

“I flipped her over and her lips had turned blue and she was still trying to cry. I tried again to flip her facing down and slapping her back but nothing … turned her over and her lips were even more blue … it’s at this moment I thought my little girl was going to die in my arms,” he wrote emotionally.

“I panicked and did the only thing I could think of,” he said. “I rammed my finger into her mouth and down her throat and was able to squish the cheesie enough that the next thing I heard was the sweetest sound in the world… her crying.”

He was relieved, but he didn’t stop there.

“I flipped her over again and slapped her back and with the force of her crying it became dislodged and I was able to sweep it with my finger out of her mouth,” he said. “It was the longest and scariest minute of my life. I called my mom over just help calm me down and Annabelle.”

Then came the part that taught him a powerful lesson — read the warning labels.

“I was confused as she had ate them days before with no problem. After scanning the can my mom found this ‘warning’ in tiny letters on their side to throw contents out after 5 days of breaking the seal. I opened a new container and I could not believe the difference,” he stated.

“The ones in the can she choked on I can only describe to be like a foam ear plug. I could squish it but it would expand back out and would not break apart. The ones in the new can crumbled with ease,” he said.

That’s how big a difference those five days made.

You can read the entire viral post here:

If you feed these treats to your children — be careful!

(via: Conservative Tribune)

Leave a Reply