In this video from Ben Shapiro, he rebuts the claims that radical Muslims are a tiny percentage of the Muslim population and, therefore, not to be taken as a major threat to America. Ben uses polling data and facts to crush this falsehood and reveal why we truly do need to put restrictions on Muslim immigration.
A few of the key facts presented by Ben:
- 1.6 Billion Muslims on the planet in 49 Muslim majority countries
- 143 million radical Muslims in Indonesia according to Pew Research Poll
- 65% of Egyptians (55.2 million) believe in strict Sharia Law and have a favorable view of Osama Bin Laden
- In Bangladesh, one quarter of Muslims believe suicide bombings that target civilians and 2/3rd believe honor killings are sometimes justified
- In “moderate” Turkey, 32% believe that honor killings of women could be justified
- 13% of Muslims living in America (2.6 million total) believe violence against civilians could be justified and 19% said they had a favorable view of Al-Qaeda
- In total, according to the polling data, at least 800 MILLION Muslims are radicalized. Which accounts for more than HALF of the total world Muslim population.