enVolve

Opinion Polls

POLL: Do You Believe That Obama Has Always Secretly Been Muslim?

Do you think that Obama has always been Muslim, but has been hiding it while acting as president?

34 comments on “POLL: Do You Believe That Obama Has Always Secretly Been Muslim?
    • believe on said:

Same reason he kept the fact that he was a homosexual and he is married to a transvestite.GO to You Tube Put his name in see a lot there. He can’t lie his way out of this.
      But the TRUTH is emerging,all his lies will come to the front pages of the news, He already has a Warrant for his arrest for Murder from other countries.
      You will see soon as he no longer is in OUR WHITE HOUSE the lid comes off.
      What is the Description in the Bible say? THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH!

• One week after Joan Rivers outed them, she was dead. She went in for minor surgery. No reason for her to have died.

1. He hid it until he got in. Then, like the proverbial Trojan Horse, set about wrecking his adopted country, as do all muslims.

2. CantBePCAnymore on said:

I don’t think there’s anything “secret” about it. The man doesn’t have a Christian hair on his body.

• Evelyndcraft on said:

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !sy28c:
      On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
      !sy28c:
      ➽➽
      ➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash318MediaKingGetPay$97Hour ★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★✫★★::::::!sy28c:….,……

3. Katie Bohne on said:

Yea. He is Muslim through and through. Just look at what he has done during all his presidency. Can’t wait for him and his to be “GONE”. He has cost tax payers a bundle of Tax Dollars on all his and his families vacations…..and how has that helped us. It Hasn’t.

• Dee Anderson on said:

Yes he has cost us the tax payers a bundle of money, I think he was deceptive from the get go….but now we have to pay him a pension when he should be impeached as well as tried for treason. Something is wrong with this whole picture. Plus all the hidden agenda that now has been exposed, waiting to see if anything will be done about the criminal acts. They speak about the Trojan Horse well him and Clinton is just that with their army of muslims and DTW people.

• Dee Anderson on said:

Great job Netencho, well stated and truth. Days will come about people will see in action what you have written about. President Trump truly has a job in store for him. Pray for his survival.!

4. Netencho on said:

AMERICA!! The Democratic Party….starting with the Obama’s, the Clinton’s, Biden, Paul Ryan, McCain, and all the other 18 Republicans against Mr. Trump, are are all part of the World Order Sewer Crap, Bullshit. They all already have a seat selected for them, in running the Controlled, slavery and FEMA Camps. They all have already sold this country and people out to the United Nations, and Soros elite agenda. And they will not stop until they are ALL SIX FEET UNDER. BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!
    Obama has always been a Radical, Racist, Islamist, has never been anything else, even McCain knew this, but as I’ve said… he to has sold this country out and is part of the play for PAY!!
    They are all Radicals, Racists, Islamist lovers for pay…. spreading the Islamist through out the world, to destruct, rape, kill, and do all and everything they can to bring havoc in all parts of the countries. With all this destruction, it will give them the authority and reasons to put in the Martial Laws, which will take all your rights, guns, etc.. Which in turn will put you all and country under control, in FEMA Camps, on bread and water, and make you all slaves to the government. Women will become sex slaves, to include the children boys and girls, does not matter.
    Now….if any of you all think different…. you are a fool, and have not been paying attention since the 1950’s. That is the reason for all the land grab, trying to control all the water right, even rain water. Which is now in some states illegal to keep your own fish tanks, they are making your drain them, telling you…. you have no right to the water. RAIN WATER….CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??? WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT…..FACT!!!!
    I quote…. from something I read…. and insert it below…. All very much FACT!!
    FOR YEAR 2017
    If we are to do the right things we will need to think the right thoughts. For most people this will not be possible. Sorry!
    Frankly, I enjoy life. Great entertainment comes from observing people and their understanding of religion, politics and money. In short, most people don’t have a clue and how they make it from one day to the next is a mystery to us.
    My mother used to say that the Lord takes care of drunks and fools. Well, that worked in her day, but it’s more complicated now. We have the unprecedented problem of ignorance and mass deception, coupled with poverty and mass malnutrition. These are real problems and they are getting worse.
    Exceptions are our loyal readers, and may God bless all of you.
    Speaking of deception, that’s how we are ruled.
    People have to be deceived to be the walking zombies that they are. Really, most people just move through space and time. What monotony when there is so much to learn and get excited about!
    I surely hope that your New Year’s resolution for 2017 will be to read more, and I don’t mean the gossip rags.
    If you are too busy to read, you are too busy and foolishly so. Reading has everything to do with your health, your wealth and your happiness on this earth. I find that serious readers are scarce… very scarce.
    Turn off the television. It’s feeding you nothing but garbage and state propaganda. Let’s do away with the frivolity and nonsense and get into real living and the real world. Simple people think frivolity is living. What a deception and what a waste.
    This country has to get SERIOUS about their lives, and country Or become SLAVES TO THE ELITE!!! FACT! To be a SNOWFLAKE, OR CRY BABIES, IS NO EXCUSE, AND IS NOT AN OPTION!!
    Read, read, read and insist that your children read.
    You should read to your young children and grandchildren yourself. You will be surprised out of your mind how they will blossom, and it will last the rest of their lives. God Bless
    https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/032193914e0685b6cbf942cf0b768f1db3279146e3605abaa0cc757bc06f5d0a.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/46fb4fe9eacc528d226e3e45f768a6b6407091ced2ad424a0a7abb1dc2c419c1.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/3876e942842a1309e6f69bcb645b4208437619f1ea5f83c1680965b4e455cf5d.jpg https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/304fe6e98f60f7f90e78b9effb02ba64ea41c966bf2325dbddf19dc517747979.jpg

• CONNIE on said:

Zojja .Why would you say something like that ? Do you feel so bad about yourself that you have to put other’s down to feel good about yourself ?

• I didn’t put anyone down, I was stating a fact. He IS a Muslim. He’s even said so on numerous occasions. Just because you refuse to believe the obvious for whatever reason, is on you.

• CONNIE on said:

ZOJJA… OK WELL THE ONLY THING TO SAY HERE IS ,I’M REALLY STUPID AND REALLY SORRY….ON MY SCREEN YOUR COMMENT CAME UP RIGHT AFTER CYN LEE’S COMMENT AND .I THOUGHT YOU WERE ADDRESSING CYN LEE WITH WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY. ,,WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE YOU WERE NOT…..,I HAD JUST LOOKED AT IT WRONG . AND NOW I HAVE EGG ALL OVER MY FACE’..I WAS TRYING TO DEFEND CYN LEE BECAUSE I AGREED WITH WHAT SHE HAD TO SAY AND I REALLY REALLY DON’T LIKE OBAMA.. BUT IT REALLY DIDN’T MATTER BECAUSE MY MISTAKE WAS GREATER THAN ANY GOOD I COULD HAVE DONE. . . I AM REALLY SORRY .. I GUESS THE ONLY THING THAT IS EVEN A LITTLE BIT FUNNY ABOUT MY MORONIC MISTAKE IS HAVING YOU .THINK I DO NOT BELIEVE OBAMA IS A MUSLIM..I MEAN BESIDES BEING DEMONIC DEVIL WHAT ELSE COULD HE BE . .PURE EVIL.AGAIN SO VERY SORRY ALSO SORRY FOR CAPS AND ANY ERRORS.MY EYES ARE HURTING AGAIN TONIGHT. EYE PROBLEMS

5. Cyn Lee on said:

THE ‘PEACEFUL’ RELIGION OF ISLAM JUSTIFIES THE DECEPTIVE & LYING TACTICS USED BY MUSLIMS TO INFILTRATE ENEMY CULTURES.

TAKIYYA: When it is possible to achieve an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible, and lying is obligatory if the goal is obligatory.”

TAWRIYA: is defined as concealing, and it could be called “creative lying.

KITMAN: is characterized by someone telling only part of the truth or distorting the truth

MURUNA: means using “flexibility” to blend in with the enemy or the surroundings

SOOO YES….OBAMA can be a Muslim and drink alcohol or do other things against Muslim Doctrine because of his position in our Government as ONE-BIG-LYING DECEPTION to destroy America.

6. Bo Trigg on said:

Attended muslim schools until he started college. Once a muslim always a muslim. Traitorous cockroach needs a 50 caliber lobotomy.

7. Sandy Miller on said:

I knew when he said that if an ill wind blows he would stand with the Muslims. Oh yeah, I know.. A lot of people tried to twist those words around to mean something different but those were words he himself used and it’s impossible to twist something like that around.

8. believe on said:

BARACK IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF A TRUE SOCIOPATH,HE HAS ALL MEDICAL SIGNS. BIG LIAR,SELF RIGHTEOUS,DECEPTIVE,EVERY THING HE DOES THAT IS CORRUPT HE BLAMES EVERY BODY ELSE FOR HIS LACK OF WHY NO BODY LOVES HIM. LOOK IT UP. HE HAS ALREADY MADE THE STATEMENT HE WASN;T APPRECIATED AS president FOR ALL THE GOOD HE DID FOR THE PEOPLE.
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Melvin L. Harris on said:

He is a card carrying fag married to a man and a fucking Muslim if he came in my home he would not walk out I promise you this swords are made for using. He would go to pieces one way or another.

10. His NAME gave it away. I had been telling people he was Muslim from the day I heard his MUSLIM NAME. I was called a racist. YET, people voted for him. WHY??? Because he was black??? Didn’t want to seem racist??? We problems he caused. as caused more problems in 8 years and it’s going to take another 200 plus years to fix all the he has caused.

11. Dale Jones on said:

It’s never been a secret to me. I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for 14 years and learned a lot about Islam while there. One big thing I learned is that if you’re born a Muslim, you die a Muslim. Denounce Islam and any Muslim can kill you and it isn’t considered murder since you killed an infidel.