enVolve

Election 2016 Viral

Group Of Women Steal Trump Lawn Signs, Forced To Pay SERIOUS Penalties

When a group of three women banded together to steal signs supporting GOP nominee Donald Trump in Maine, they almost certainly didn’t expect more than a slap on the wrist if they were caught.

They definitely did not expect David Jones, chairman of the Make Maine Great Again Political Action Committee, to press charges for theft.

According to Fox News, these three women, Elizabeth “Betta” Stothart, Martha Murdick and Heidi Kendrick, were so angered about the “locker room talk” video aired just before the second presidential debate that they just had to take action.

Their action? Vandalize Route 1 in Falmouth.

Stothart wrote in The Washington Post that having so many Trump signs on the road was “disrespectful.”

“We felt assaulted by the number of signs,” she said. “The idea of ‘cleansing’ our streets seemed like the fastest way to restore balance and alleviate our election stress — at least, that night it did.”

So, on Oct. 14, they “grabbed about 40 signs and threw them in the hatchback.”

According to Stothart, it didn’t even occur to them that they were stealing someone’s personal property.

At least, not until a police officer caught them in the act, took the signs and their information, and sent them home.

David Jones was informed of the crime and decided to press charges.

To Stothart’s credit, she at least claimed to regret her actions.

“I have a lot of explaining and apologizing to do,” she wrote. “I also have advice for anyone who might be on the verge of doing something stupid. It’s not worth it. Find a healthy way to express your outrage.”

Of course, the outrage in this particular case was that someone had the audacity to proudly show their support for someone she didn’t happen to like, and the healthy thing to do was probably to just get over it.

(via: Conservative Tribune)

10 comments on “Group Of Women Steal Trump Lawn Signs, Forced To Pay SERIOUS Penalties
  1. Netencho on said:

This idiots should of been send to jail, for three months, and hit with a fine of 1000.00 each, and given 1 year community service and policing up the trash in the streets. Want to act stupid…… guess what….. you are STUPID! Apologies after the fact….. mean nothing…. after the act. DAAAAHHHH

• Linda Pfister on said:

YOUR ABSOLUTLEY RIGHT THE PUNK THUGS DIDNT LIKE THE SIGNS OH TO BAD YOU IDIOTS I AGREE WITH NETENCHO I WOULD HAVE SAID APOLOGIES NOT EXCEPTABLE THEY REALLY NEED TO UNDERSTAND YOU CAN NOT GO ON SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY AND THEN TAKE OR BRAKE OR DESTROY OTHER PPLS PROPERTY I THINK I MISSPELLED A COUPLE OF WORDS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN L.O.L.

• Netencho on said:

Ms. Pfister, no big thing…..none of us are perfect….. we all make mistakes, here and there, misspell words and such. Don’t know if you know it or not… but if you right click mouse on window you are typing in, than click spellcheck, than check spelling, such would help you with words. Little Drummer Boy, TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP……God Bless https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/d067bdefd77e5dd55bc2e4804521e5efce16a6f0751d10164af1b4b770ac89dd.jpg

• Linda Pfister on said:

I acknowledged that i probably had missed spelled some words in my post but i still stand on what i had said about the three idiots that trespassed on personal property and took / destroy private property and for them to say we felt assaulted by the # of signs and cleansing our streets seemed like the fastest way to restore balance who do they think they are the street police and no I am not trying to be hostile just stating how i feel and would they do the same thing if the signs were for clinton i say probably not as ppl that do damage property dont like other ppls opinion that differ from theirs so any way hope you have a great day and i really appreciate the CHRISTMAS PICTURE I LOVE CHRISTMAS IT IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR AS THE SAYING GOES JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON SO ANY WAY WISH YOU THE BEST GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS

• Linda Pfister on said:

Netencho. well what you said my post wasn’t much different and it wasn’t like it was idiot teenagers. It was women. That should have had enough brain cells to know better as they had said we feel assaulted by the # of signs the idea of cleansing our streets seemed like the fastest way to restore balance and alleviate our election stress oh and these idiots are full grown women and I’m sure these idiots are clinton ppl other wise why get on private property & destroy signs of. Trump / pence. Just because you don’t like something that does not does not give you the right to destroy property and I think they got off way to easy. There grown women. supposed to have common sense which apparently they don’t

• Netencho on said:

Ms. Pfister…. I sense some hostility here… maybe I am mistaken… my last post and reply to your post, was not meant to offend. It was just an answer to your misspelled word comment, trying to help you with the spelling….. not to offend. If you notice I said….. (don’t know if you know it or not). I was speaking of your comment, I quote: I THINK I MISSPELLED A COUPLE OF WORDS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
        Reference to your first sentence…. I quote: well what you said my post wasn’t much different and it wasn’t like it was idiot teenagers. All in all, just thought I’d clear the air, just in case. God Bless

2. patsy1715 on said:

i hope they are charged for each sign. if the cost of the signs comes to more than $1500, i think it is a felony.

3. Jeffrey hamilton on said:

they are being called women, not young women, so I won’t give them the benefit of doubt, that it was young stupidity that got them arrested. Just pure stupidity! I agree with Netencho!

• Linda Pfister on said:

I agree with you. personal I think a 6 months jail time & a. $ 5,000 fine then maybe the idiots will learn you CAN NOT JUST GO ON PRIVATE PROPERTY BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SOMETIME AND WOULD THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME THING HAD THE SIGNS BEEN FOR. THE DEMRAT